- Individual design that reflects your lifestyle and personal preferences
- Highly functional rooms and floorplans
- Energy efficient houses with optimized running costs
- A healthy home that provides equal heat comfort and a fresh feeling in every season.
- Comfort and coziness of your own home with a green garden
- Clean air and serenity of a suburb, easy accessible from the big city
- Contemporary designed houses balancing with the local nature
WHY ARNO POLE?
“Arno Pole” is the newest neighborhood in Ravno Pole village, and one of the greenest projects that will be accomplished around Sofia and Bulgaria at all.
Located only 17 km away from Sofia, Arno Pole is in the very beginning of Ravno Pole village. This provides fast and easy access to the capital by car, even in rush hours.
The architecture is synchronized with the nature and the innovative technologies for energy efficient use. Every house in the neighborhood is built to harmonize with the landscape and to work effectively with the climate throughout the four seasons, lowering the heating and air conditioning bills. The environment impact on the house microclimate is brought to the minimum, while fresh air is bought in every room through the built-in ventilation system.
Built with prefabricated materials, precisely produced in our factory and assembled with detailed supervision and high professionalism, our houses arise without the noise, the pollution and the mistakes that are commonly associated with the conventional on-site construction. Thanks to prefabrication we have the possibility to start building the complex also with the streets, sidewalks and communications, which provides an instant, clean and easy access to your house immediately after it is built.
The infrastructure of the complex includes sewage, electricity, gas, asphalt, street lights, sidewalks.
Our innovative approach in fabrication and construction allows us to be maximum accurate in our work, thanks to which we are much more precise, time saving, and we have brought to the minimum the pollution and waistage while fabricating and constructing.