What is the timetable for drafting a detailed design (project)?
After approval of our preliminary offer and concluding a contract for design and construction of your future house, the steps are:
For this purpose, the steps are:
- Development of a conceptual project in Part “Architecture” (after provision of all official output data, we will specify the final architecture of your future house).
- Approval of a conceptual project in Part “Architecture” by the client (this project is particularly important because it is the basis for elaboration of all our further schemes in the process of creation of a comprehensive technical design of the house.
- Elaboration of a technical design (once we know exactly what you want, we can finish with a detailed elaboration).
- Submission of a technical design for issuance of building permission from the local municipality.
What does the detailed design (project) of the house contain?
According to local legislation, the following design parts are required in preparation of the technical design of a house:
- Part ” Architecture “
- Part “Constructions” (with independent supervision)
- Part “Electrical Installations”
- Part “Plumbing and Sewerage”
- Part “Energy Efficiency”
- “Energy Efficiency” – compliance report
- Part ” Geodetic” – tracing plan and vertical levelling
- Part “PSH” – plan for safety and health
- Part “Fire Safety”
If required by the local municipality customer may contract the following additional projects:
- Part “HVAC” – heating, ventilation, air conditioning
- Part “Technology”
- Part “Landscape architecture”
- EIA – environmental impact assessment
The assignor shall estimate which phases and parts of projects shall be contracted according to the building specificity to fulfill the efforts for successful realization of the investment intention. The project is deposited in the municipality and approved for issuing a building permission.