The aquapanel is made of cement and mineral components with an outside layer of glass and hardboard grid.
- Perfect base for tiling of wet premises
- Absolutely waterproof (100%) – doesn’t swell
- Sustains the mold growth
- One layer of aquapanel installed between 600 mm is sufficient in comparison to all kinds of gypsum boards
- Less weight with the same fire resistance, sound and thermal insulation
- Water resistant
- Flexibility in architectural solutions – allows bending
- Durable, resists on bending and impact
Expanded polystyrene (EPS) contains 95 % of air and the remaining only 5% of polystyrene are the polystyrene shell of the air bubbles.
- Light weight;
- Optimal heat protection;
- Durability and stability;
The filling panels of gypsum board have a core of gypsum with reinforced activities, which is laminated from all sides with special cardboard. Working with it is trouble-free and it doesn’t take a lot of time, since it’s light and easy to work with. The plasterboard contributes to the heat accumulation and regulates the relative humidity of the premises.
What types of gypsum board exist?
- Simple construction panels (GKB, beige cardboard, blue signs) – generally intended for internal finishing (partition walls, pre-wall cladding, suspended ceilings);
- Impregnated panels (GKI, green cardboard, blue signs) – as above, in damp and wet premises (toilet rooms, bathrooms, laundry rooms);
- Fire resistant panels (GKF, beige cardboard, red signs) – as above, with fire protection requirements, providing such protection according to the system used;
- Impregnated fire resistant panels (GKI, green cardboard, red signs) – a combination of the latter two types.
Gypsum fibreboard is a mixture of 80% gypsum and 20% cellulose fibres from old paper pressed in panels. The gypsum fibreboard combines the properties of the four types of gypsum boards with greater strength. They are applied in all areas of drywall construction, including kitchens and bathrooms. They are attached to wooden or metal structures.
What types of gypsum fiberboard exist?
- For walls – Gypsum fiberboard panels for interior finishing work (partition walls, pre-wall cladding and ceilings), for under roof spaces, in the production of prefabricated houses, in the lining of beams and columns for fire protection, etc.
- For floor – Gypsum fiberboard panels for interior finishing work (dry floor grounds) of new constructions and reconstructions, in the manufacture of prefabricated houses, etc.
- There is also a gypsum fiberboard for exterior facade design.
K-glass is also known as low-emission glass. This is ordinary float glass with a thin layer (several hundred angstroms) of metal oxide applied by the method of pyrolysis.
A glass pack with K-glass keeps almost twice more heat in the room than a glass pack with ordinary glass. With ordinary glass, 2.8 W/m2 are lost at a difference of 1 degree on both sides of the glass, while the loss from a glass pack with K-glass is 1.7 W/m2.
Addition of K-glass in the glass pack is a guarantee for reduction of the energy consumption and significant limitation of the heat loss
The mineral coating is a facade coating which meets high aesthetic and decorative requirements. It has high mechanical strength and excellent water-repellent properties; it is resistant to stains and easy to process. Decorative coatings are available in different varieties depending on the size of the grains they contain – from 1.5 to 3 mm in diameter – and the density of the grains which allow for the formation of different structures.
The mineral wool is inorganic material used for insulation and filtration.
The mineral wool is produced by special technology when melting volcanic rocks and other impurities at a temperature of 1600°C. From the obtained mass is drawn out a fiber with thickness of 6-10 μm. It can be impregnated with special mineral oils which make it hydrophobic and allows for the gathered water to evaporate and the material to recover its initial insulation qualities.
The mineral wool is among the most common used materials for thermal insulation. There are several reasons for that:
- Very good thermal insulator;
- Optimal solution for quality vs. price;
- It doesn’t rot;
- Combustible material
- It’s resistant to rodents;
- Good soundproofing qualities;
- Entirely ecologically clean material;
Oriented strand boards (OSB) are made of crossly sprinkled small wooden parts which are pressed and glued together with special resins. There are several types of OSB:
OSB 2 – for use in dry environment
OSB 3 – for use in wet environment
Unlike other types of insulation materials, the rock wool is the only one that simultaneously provides thermal insulation, sound insulation and fireproof of the houses.
The insulation with rock wool guarantees savings on energy costs. It is waterproof, vapor impenetrable, resistant to chemicals and microorganisms, limits the bacterial growth and the retention of dust and can be recycled.
With its exceptional thermal, acoustic and fireproof properties, the rock wool is part of new generation of insulation with high technical characteristics.
The material may have different applications in the construction – in the making of insulation of walls, roofs, facades and floors. Another great advantage of the rock wool it’s the high resistance to pressure.
They are available in many different colours and styles and, as they are used as polymer coatings, you can choose between different shades of a color. This is an additional opportunity to give personality and style to your home. Roofs with metal roof tiles do not require any maintenance. Colors do not fade with time and the material does not break or crumble. Metal tiles are expected to be fit for at least 40-50 years
This is the sum of the built-up areas on all floors of the main and additional buildings on and above the ground. The total built-up area also includes the built-up areas in the under roof space of the building when they are intended for housing, studios and offices. The built-up area of the ground floors includes the whole area of the balconies, loggias and terraces.